I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
Semua orang mempunyai impian masing-masing...semuanya inginkan kejayaan. Begitu juga aku. Hope apa yang diimpikan akan tercapai. InsyaAllah..Amin...
Apa dream aku? nak jd cikgu? pensyarah? tukang jahit? suri rumah tangga part time?huhu...
Yang pasti ape2 je kerja yang aku pilih nanti dapat membantu keluargaku terutamanya ibubapaku yang bersusah payah membesarkanku...InsyaAllah aku akan membalas jasa mereka walaupun gajiku tak sebesar mana..
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
Semua orang mempunyai impian masing-masing...semuanya inginkan kejayaan. Begitu juga aku. Hope apa yang diimpikan akan tercapai. InsyaAllah..Amin...
Apa dream aku? nak jd cikgu? pensyarah? tukang jahit? suri rumah tangga part time?huhu...
Yang pasti ape2 je kerja yang aku pilih nanti dapat membantu keluargaku terutamanya ibubapaku yang bersusah payah membesarkanku...InsyaAllah aku akan membalas jasa mereka walaupun gajiku tak sebesar mana..






No comments:
Post a Comment